Speak、Talk、Say、Tell 都是“说”,
明明中文一个字就搞定的事儿,
歪果仁偏要使用这么多词,
是不是要上天!
既然这样,今天就来搞清楚,到底是什么区别!
Speak
“说”或“讲”不强调说话内容
speak to sb.
同某人说话
May I speak to Jack?
我可以和杰克通话吗?(打电话用语)
Do you speak Chinese?
你能说汉语吗?
Lily speaks Chinese pretty well.
莉莉汉语说得相当好
Did you speak at the class meeting?
你在班会上发言了吗?
Talk
谈论某事, 强调双方“交谈”
talk about / to / with
和某人谈论某事
What should I talk to her about?
我该和她说些什么呢?
What are they talking about?
他们正在谈论什么?
Amy's father is talking with her teacher.
艾米的父亲正在和她的老师谈话。
James, come to my office we need to talk.
吉姆,到我的办公室来,我们需要谈谈
Say
“说出”“说过”侧重内容
Say something to somebody
和某人说某事
What did you say?
你刚才说什么
I don't know what he said.
我不明白他说的话
Can you say the word in English?
你能用英语说这个单词?
Mr. Wang often says "hello" to us with a smile.
王先生常带微笑着向我们打招呼
Tell
“讲述”“告诉”
Tell sb to do something
告诉某人做某事
Do what I tell you.
按照我告诉你的去做
Please, tell me the truth.
求你,把真相告诉我
Tell him to go on with his work.
告诉他继续做他的工作
But why didn't you tell me sooner?
哎, 你怎么不早跟我说呢?